Smoked Lavender Soy Candle 150g
Sweet, spicy and floral, smoked lavender is subtle but uplifting. Perfect for relaxation.
150g gm candle in an apothecary-style amber glass jar with a gold lid.
Top Notes: Bergamot, lavender, orange zest
Middle Notes: Ylang ylang, cinnamon leaf, clove bud
Base Notes: French vanilla, sandalwood, rosewood
Made in New Zealand by Amberjack Candles.
When you first light your Amberjack candle, allow the melted wax pool to reach the sides of the jar before putting the candle out. This will help prevent wax from building up on the inside of the jar, as well as prevent tunneling of the candle during future burns. We recommend a burn time of between 2.5 - 3 hours, and no more than 4 hours. Candle jar will be hot during and after burning, so allow the wax to cool before handling the jar.
- Always trim wick before lighting
- Never leave candle unattended while burning
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Burn for no more than 4 hours at a time
- Burn candle on a flat surface, away from flammable objects
- Discontinue use when only 1.5 cm of wax remains