Beeswax Pine Cone Candle
Stunning handmade natural beeswax pine cone candle. With no added colour or fragrance, these long-burning candles have a beautiful natural scent, even when not lit.
Environmentally friendly and safe, non-toxic. Burn very clean with little smoke when trimmed properly as they are not oil-based. 100% beeswax candles are natural, undergoes no chemical processing and biodegradable.
Burning beeswax produces negative ions that circulate in the room and attract pollutants and clean your air. They can effectively reduce asthma, allergies and hayfever.
Please note each of these candles is handmade, and there may be minor variations on the surface and finishing of each individual candle.
Handmade with love in Gisborne NZ
7cm x 6cm